Wednesday 27 July 2011

Forbidden Words at the Gym...=S

For those that know me, it will be a tremendous shock to you that I, Ditzy Polka Dot, who loves food more than people, have joined a Gym. Yes, the place with scary machines that put a fear and nervousness in you that you didn't realize you would EVER experience. The place in which people go to lose weight and tone up, even though the only ones I have seen so far are so toned and slim, you wonder why they are even there! Yes, ok, so they want to stay the wonderful shape they are, but it is kind of.....soul destroying, to put it lightly. But hey, I take consolation in the fact that they may have been slightly on the larger side before they got where they are today...perhaps....maybe....hopefully =S.

So anyway, the first time I went was as a free guest with a friend, to try out the facilities. That was interesting. It was like the blind leading the blind. But we had a great time, even if we did make certain people feel slightly nauseous with our poor attempt at stretching. So I had finished all my water 10 minutes into our "exercising" that I had to refill my bottle. I then get this unexplainable craving for KFC. So i announce to my friend, rather loudly, that I "fancy a KFC". Well, let me tell you, THAT was a mistake of gargantuan proportions! A girl passing me (the size of a twig, might I add) gave me the dirtiest look I have ever seen! I then realize where I am and regret my choice of timing and food choice. I also realize that the mention of any takeaway foods is simply forbidden in the gym... be it KFC, Burger King, McDonalds, or Pizza Hut.

So after a tough workout at the gym, I announce rather loudly that I fancy a poached egg with spinach, wild rocket, avocado, watercress, and other leafy green rabbit food for dinner when I get home. I also look out for the girl that passed me to give her a smug look implying " I may be slightly large, but I can also eat like a rabbit, just like you love". But I can't see her, much to my dismay. So with that, I leave the gym with my head held high, and my stomach sucked in and have my dinner...


It isn't quite the salad....its a 3 piece variety meal from KFC.....but don't worry, I had coleslaw!

Ditzy Polka Dot xXx

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha lovin it "Ditzy" loool soo funny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditzy that's soooo funny!!!! Iv been reading all ur blogs 2nite I love them all. Ur so bright and ur teaching me a few new words along the way. U should write more often I think ur writing skills are absolutely amazing!!

    I love you soooooooo much u make me soooooooooo proud beyond belief!

    Love u gorgeous!!
    Love from one of ur big sisters :) bepsinarneeeeeees! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'the mention of any takeaway foods is simply forbidden in the gym'... Good stuff.. :)

    ReplyDelete