Tuesday 2 July 2013

I'd Have a Google

Hello readers! I hope you're all good because I feel fab!

A bit of a weird title to this post, but you should be used to that by now. The inspiration to this post comes from none other than Samuel L Jackson. Yep. Shaft himself. Let me explain. . .

I was watching Samuel L Jackson being interviewed the other day on TV, along with the drop-dead-gorgeous, epitome of perfection that is Sandra Bullock (my brother would completely agree with this fact. . . Hi Shezzy!).

So anyway, they were talking about stars Google-ing themselves. And Mr Jackson outright admitted that he does Google himself. On numerous occasions. He was saying that whenever he has a film coming out, he will Google the reviews and get into chat room forums to debate with reviewers. Then they eventually realise, "Oh my word. It's SLJ!!! "

So this made me wonder if I would Google myself if I were ever famous. Fame is not an ambition of mine, but it's fun to think about. So many celebs say that they don't do it. And I'm sure many don't make a habit of it. But come on, if you were famous and everyone knew your name, surely you would have popped your name into Google at least once! Out of curiosity?

Heck, I'd Google my name all the time! In fact, I'd do it so many times that I'd probably make my name a trending topic on the 'net. I mean, no one would know it was just me Google-ing myself right? =P

Does that sound conceited? Meh, maybe it does. . . But we'll stick with it.

So, just a random thought really. Hope you're all having lovely days and that you have some sunshine where you are. If you do, please send some over to me!!! We need summer back!

Keep Smiling Folks!

Ditzy xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment